Skip to content
Deep Cleansing / Double Cleansing: The double cleansing is a must when you’re wearing makeup or sunscreen because your cleanser can’t do a detailed job at one shot! This will make the skin feel super clean. You should gently massage your skin to remove every makeup that was on your face all day. As much time you spend on putting on your face, about the same amount of time should be spent when cleaning it off.
- Exfoliation (2-3 times a week): When your pores are clogged, the skincare products you use may not properly absorb into the skin. So it’s important to exfoliate with natural scrubs to bring the skin back.
- Toner: The toner removes any residue after cleansing and restores PH balance; it’s meant to be refreshing. It also adjusts the texture, preparing the skin to absorb the next step better. Although the cotton pad might look soft, it’s made of fiber which may irritate the skin; remember to be gentle! Don’t forget to apply the toner within 30 seconds of the wash, so the moisture doesn’t fly away after cleansing.
- Sheet Mask (AM or PM): Sheet masks are face-shaped sheet fabrics soaked in nutrition-packed solution called serum. The serum is filled with various vitamins and minerals. They are the perfect skincare treatment to help you with your skincare concern and bring fast effects in regards to enhancing the skin.
- Eye Cream: As you know, the skin around the eyes are more delicate than other skins on your body, so it’s the most prone to wrinkles; thinner the skin, the more easily it can lose its elasticity by frequent contact. Apply a small amount across the brow and socket bone from inner to outer corner of the eye. In addition, the skin is less oily around the eyes, so the area should be hydrated all day long! It's good to apply on the wrinkles around the lips as well.
- Essence / Serum: Essence and serums are the most important step in the skincare routine. These are concentrates that target wrinkles, dark spots, and dehydration, so it regenerates cells, making the skin much smoother and reduces skin aging. As we get older, the skin becomes less functional and starts losing its ability to repair and hydrate the skin. The essence truly rebuilds the skin, so it’s the heart of your daily skincare routine.
- Moisturizer & Cream: Replenish your skin’s hydration levels by covering up the skin with a moisturizer. This will create a light layer to protect the skin from the harmful air or sunlight from outside, and acts as a coating to products that were applied in earlier steps. At night, the cream locks the moisture in the skin throughout the night, so you’ll wake up looking super fresh; you’ll experience that long lasting hydration throughout the day!
- Sunscreen (Day time): Not everyone loves sunscreen, but it’s important to use it on a daily basis. If you think that you can skip this step because you’re working mainly indoors, think again; there are numerous fluorescent lights right above you. Sunlight is the greatest factor that ages the skin, so if you protect the skin from UV rays, you’ll start seeing less wrinkles, dark spots and fine lines. Even in the early morning and late in the afternoon, exposing the skin to sunlight will cause skin aging.